The new Nexus 4 is pushed by the last generation of processors of Qualcomm quadcore at a frequency of 1.5 GHz and supported by excellent 320 Adreno graphics processor. Also perfect for play, except for the basic version comes with 8 GB of internal memory is not expandable. Though for many this may be more than enough, thanks to the many available cloud services, the same does not apply to anyone who stores a lot of music, photos and, as said before, games.
Equipped with Good 8 megapixel camera, and even with the power of the speaker, although when the phone is placed on a surface is heavily muffled volume. Ok now lets continue to the Nexus 4 unlock bootloader process
- Nexus 4 Driver for Windows (if not autodetected) then install it first
- Flashboot = http://adf.ly/Hj1L3
- Android SDK
How To Unlock Nexus $ Bootloader
- Enable USB Debugging by Developer > Settings (if you don't see this option, click 7 times on Info > Build number)
- After you have download the fastboot, Extract the zip file and place it in a folder called ‘Fastboot’. ThenSave it on your PC or laptop desktop screen.
- Connect your Nexus 4 to your PC via USB (and possibly installing drivers if required)
- Restart your LG Google Nexus 4. Boot it into Fastboot mode by press at the same time the Volume down and Power button. When the appeart the “start” text on thescreen, release the buttons.
- Then enter to the ‘fasboot’ folder. Press SHIFT button on your keyboard and at the same time you have to right click on the white space of the Fastboot folder. Choose ‘open command window here’ from the menu option
- Then enter the command below to start the unlock bootloader process on your nexus 4
fastboot devices : this should detect your device ID, if don't detect you must re install the driver
fastboot oem unlock : this will unlock the bootloader
- Then after finish your device will restart and boot into normal mode
for the root tutorial go here : tutorial root nexus 4
If you want to relock the bootloader its easy just change the fastboot oem unlock to : fastboot oem lock.
Needless to remind you that unlocking the bootloader will void warranty officially. Done so at your own risk.